Youth & Family Programs
The library offers a full range of programming for children, teens, and families:
- Baby Read / Baby Grow Storytime - The Baby Read / Baby Grow storytime includes stories and activities for newborns through 18 months.
- Family Storytime - Come to the library for songs, stories, activities, and learning for children of all ages.
- Field trips for organizations - This program provides a special introduction to the library for daycares, school classes, Headstart, etc. (Upon Request, please contact Eliza, the Youth Services Librarian)
- Special programs every month - Featuring programs for kids and teens about art, music, food, games, and more!
- Coding Club - A free program that teaches youth to code while doing projects and challenges like making games, creating apps, robotics, building websites, and more.
- Volunteer - Teens 13 and older can get involved with the library by volunteering their time during the summer.