Youth & Family Programs
The library offers a full range of programming for children, teens, and families:
- Baby Read / Baby Grow Storytime - The Baby Read / Baby Grow storytime includes stories and activities for newborns through 18 months.
- Family Storytime - Come to the library for songs, stories, activities, and learning for children of all ages.
- Field trips for organizations - This program provides a special introduction to the library for daycares, school classes, Headstart, etc. (Upon Request, please contact Eliza, the Youth Services Librarian)
- Special programs every month - Featuring programs for kids and teens about art, music, food, games, and more!
- Coding Club - A free program that teaches youth to code while doing projects and challenges like making games, creating apps, robotics, building websites, and more.
- Volunteer - Teens 13 and older can get involved with the library by volunteering their time during the summer. Click here to download an application or stop by the library to pick one up. Please contact our Youth Services Librarian, Eliza, with any questions about the volunteer program.