Columbia Heights & Anoka County residents
- Residents may register for a library card that can be used to borrow library materials and to use other library services. Your first library card is free.
- Children under 17 may register for a library card with a parent or guardian who has valid ID.
- The replacement fee for a lost library card is $2.00. ID is needed at the time of replacement
- Valid ID is required. We accept photo ID issued by a government agency. Expired ID are not accepted.
- Cooperative arrangements with the MELSA allow reciprocal use of library cards throughout the seven-county area. The current participants are:
- Valid ID with a current address is needed to register a library card from outside of Anoka County.
Registration and Requirements
- If you live in a county other than Anoka, Carver, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey, Scott, or Washington in the state of Minnesota, you may still use the Columbia Heights Public Library by registering your home card in the ACL database.
- A library card from your home system, along with a valid Minnesota ID, is required to create an account with the Columbia Heights Public. Staff cannot take applications for other regional public library systems.