Move-Out Form

Search our website:
City Events

Move-Out Request (Selling a Home)

This form is used to notify the Utility Billing staff of an upcoming sale of a property in Columbia Heights. Please notify us immediately if your closing date changes. Final bills and credit balance refunds will be mailed to the forwarding address provided.