Park & Recreation Commission
The Park and Recreation Commission supervises and controls the use of public parklands, recreation, and senior citizen programs in the City, including parks, parkways, playgrounds recreation fields and buildings, and all related public service facilities. The Commission also recommends improvements for parks and has the authority to make reasonable administrative rules and regulations, including setting fees and governing public use of park lands and buildings.
The Commission is composed of seven members who are residents of the City who serve for three years. Previously five members served a term of five years.
- 5:30 pm
- Fourth Wednesday of each month
- Meetings are held in John P. Murzyn Hall, Keyes Room
Agendas and Packets are available prior to the meetings and can be found here. Minutes are also available following approval.
- Public Works Interim Director Jim Hauth (763) 706-3711|
- Recreation Director Keith Windschitl (763) 706-3732 | Email
- Commission Secretary Deanna Saefke (763) 706-3734 | Email
- Tom Greenhalgh, Chair
- Andy Maco, Vice Chair
- Dayna Gulley
- Nicole Peterson
- Andrea Ostergaard
- Taher Herzallah
- Teresa Eisenbise
- Amáda Márquez Simula, Council Liaison