Top Valu Liquor Store #1 Reopens April 1
All three municipally owned Top Valu Liquor stores were closed as a COVID-19 precaution, but Top Valu Store 1 on Central Avenue will reopen April 1, and be open Mon-Sat, noon-8 pm. Limit of 10 customers in the store at a time. Credit card purchases only.
The store will be reopening with extra safety measures in place and limited hours:
- Hours: Mon–Sat, 12–8 pm. Closed on Sundays
- Limit of 10 customers in the store at a time.
- The cashier and paying customer will be at separate registers, allowing for over 6 feet of distance between the two.
- Credit Card purchases only. No Cash, no checks, no lottery, no kegs.
- Staff will be following the social distancing guidelines within the store. So even though they may be stocking the floor, they ask that customers respect and follow the same guidelines. They will still be able to offer customer service, but at the recommended distance.
- Rigid cleaning/sanitizing practices will be in place.
- Signs and store guidance will be available to help everyone understand the process.